Every article marketing idea produces big impact, though, it may look small, yet it is very effective. An article marketing idea begins with an article, and never ends. There are endless twists and improvisations that a webmaster can make with a small article marketing idea. One unique feature about such ideas is they can be effective irrespective of the nature of a website, or a blog. Here are 10 small Article Marketing Ideas that can make big Impacts.
- Don’t write when the mind says ‘No’: Many writers ignore their inner call, as they sit and try to write an article, when their mind doesn’t allow them to. It would affect the quality of content, and it is never considered a good article marketing idea.
- Write on a familiar niche: A writer is advised not to write on topics he is not familiar with. Writing is a flow of mind. To try and forcibly write on unfamiliar topics will not bring results, as the impact of such articles will be feeble. Writing on a familiar niche is the best way to maximise article marketing impact. A person is more likely to produce quality inputs when he writes on a familiar topic.
- Writing engaging articles is the best article marketing idea: Contents should engage a reader. It allows a reader to spend more time on the content. A reader is likely to repeat his visit to the site, or click a link on the author’s Bio.
articles: Many writers do not give much importance in proofreading content
after writing it. Proofreading is an essential component of article marketing
process. A small grammatical mistake can destroy the content. Sentence construction and tense errors are never good advertisement for any writer.
- Use of specific keywords: Never generalize the use of keywords. Many writers are not aware of the significance a keyword brings to the article marketing process. The use of “cheap car insurance” as a keyword rather than just “car insurance” for an article about cheap car insurance makes the keyword more targeted.
- Check resource box links: A resource box links is the most important part of article submission, as it will lead readers to the targeted site. A link that does not work is simply a waste of effort that the writer has put while writing an article.
- Never use spin software: The use of software to spin the articles never does any good. It will degrade the quality of an article. If a person ever wants to spin, he should rewrite the articles.
- Keywords used should be related to Meta tags: Many site owners miss the idea on narrowing article keywords as close to site’s Meta tags. It is a great article marketing concept, which could lead to high traffic.
- Power of healthy comments: Comments can generate huge traffic. Comment on sites with similar niche, and post links. It will serve two purposes. Firstly, it will create a back link, and secondly, it will entice a reader to click on the link.
- Always use SEO techniques: An article without SEO technique is like a ship without a captain. A proper SEO technique will guide an article to rise in search engine rankings.
Follow the above tips to increase article marketing impact.