The present age belongs to digital media, which more advertisers are using to put their messages across. Service providers now have an absolutely new source to generate their revenues. Ad servers are playing a pivotal role in this budding media market and offering great solutions to their subscribers.
As they are positioned uniquely between advertisers and customers, ad server solutions can use subscriber and network intelligence. They help advertisers deliver specific messages. Hence, targeted messages are delivered more efficiently. Ad servers also take care of precise measurements of ad performance and preserve customer privacy all along.
Basic network requirements for ad server solutions
To utilize the complete potential of targeted advertising, ad server solutions need to follow critical functions:
· Identify and investigate – The network should be capable of collecting viewer information from a range of databases. This information can help advertisers reach specific target markets. The data includes demographics, locations, preferences, usage patterns, and also the total dynamics of the advertising messages delivered. Plus, publishers need accurate measurements to track ad-campaign effectiveness and verify audience response.
· Amass and evaluate – The data amassed has to be converted into useful marketing knowledge. Ad servers need to evaluate their key target markets as a whole, while keeping individual customer anonymity secure. This evaluation helps provide the specified inventory and ad space for an advertiser and sell respectively. Hence, ad servers will increase overall returns.
· Activate and interact – Once the data is added with a proper system and organizational structure, the system will be able to deliver interactive ads to customers. The delivery will be both, at the precise time and personalized for the concerned customer.
However, installing an updated ad server solution and meeting its basic requirements is not enough. You have to know how far you can go with creative brand marketing. With more businesses shifting their focus to the web, adapting to newer methods and adaptive strategies is essential to stand out in the crowd.
With proper ad server solutions, advertisers are trying to use new, dynamic, and creative methods of advertising. Here, dynamic advertisements adapt to the particular wants and needs of people viewing the ads. The information can be extracted using customer behavior, context, and location. The aim is to offer a personalized experience.
How to create dynamic creative ads?
1. Use images of high quality
Although image is not everything in advertising, it is significant in catching the attention of prospective customers the first time. Use of dynamic, attractive, and well photographed images can help in easy delivery of messages to prospective customers.
2. Keep a constant size
Be consistent with your image size, as it appeals only visually at first. While using dynamic advertising, always provide a consistent image and content size, even if there are different images or words being used.
3. Attract with an interesting call-to-action
Visual impact is crucial in your advertisement, but equally significant is your call-to-action button. This usually prompts customers into conversion. Make an interesting and engaging ad copy so that the customers are drawn to find out more.
There are, of course, many more options in dynamic creatives that can be taken care of. This delivers a better market for the brand you are marketing. Of course, most of the basic features are taken care of by the ad server solutions, which have become very smart and customer interactive.
Author Bio -
Preethi vagadia is currently a Senior Business architect with the Service operations practice at a well-known IT Industry in Bangalore. She has worked in several process improvement projects involving multi-national teams for global customers. She has over 8 years of experience in AdServer Solutions and has successfully executed several projects in Logistics management, Logistics Integration, Reverse logistics, Warranty software and Programmatic Solutions.