A Student exchange program provides broad based benefits and results for students keen to embark on their international learning adventure. Several of these are interlaced and come together to comprise of an overarching exchange experience.
· International knowledge and learning drives the students towards understanding and acceptance of a wide array of diverse community and cultural perspectives.
· Learning a new language can be attained through practical involvement.
· Adoption and awareness of alternative, can broaden and enlighten the student to adopt multi-faceted approaches to learning.
· He/she can develop analytical and problem solving abilities.
· Heightened interest in global issues as well as a larger general knowledge.
· Awareness and self-development leads to enhanced self-esteem and self-confidence. This is a regularly noticed change in returned exchange students.
· Social poise and maturity, driven by the necessity to confront challenges outside comfort zone and a familiar support network.
· Development of long-lasting friendships as well as integration into another family, nurturing an appreciation of home and family.
· An incredible sense of achievement upon completion inspires students to cultivate independent opinions, strive to achieve fresh goals and make informed decisions.
A lot of MBA educational institutes offer Student exchange program, School of Inspired Leadership (SOIL) being one of them. SOIL is a reputed educational institute situated in Delhi offering one year MBA programs. Over here you can study for 8 weeks at MIP Politecnico di Milano in Italy. It’s a world renowned business school and features in the Top 40 global ranking colleges. Students choosing this program will spend 10 months at SOIL in Delhi and 8 weeks at MIP in Italy. If you’re interested, then visit their website and get to know more about the various types of MBA courses they have to offer.
Student exchange program changes your outlook towards life, as highlighted earlier, it has several educational and personal benefits. So if you’re looking out for an MBA program which comprises of a Student exchange program, then SOIL is one option or you can browse for MBA colleges in Delhi, Mumbai, Jamshedpur, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad. All of these states have great business schools.